Hi. I would like to find out how do i get permissions to download the grade 9 English Today Teachers Guide. I really need the guide as the study guide only has till term 2. Or else were can I purchase it from in the KZN North Coast area.

Thanks a million

Fathima

Views: 917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Fathima

The Teacher's Guides are not available as ebooks yet. If you would like to buy the printed version of the Teacher's Guide then please contact our Customer Services Department on pearsonza.enquiries@pearson.com.

Alternatively you can go to your PNA, CNA or Adams Bookstore and ask them to order the Teacher's Guide for you.

Dear Community Manager

Is there an economic reason why the Teacher Guides are not made available in Ebook format. It may be that your company has an overstock of Teacher Guides in print and need to get rid of them first before the guides will be made available in Ebook format.

It is a great frustration if the Learner books are available in Ebook format but not the Teachers guides. We live in the electronic age and Ebooks are becoming the standard with Kindles and tablets that are now even being used in class rooms in Gauteng, and eventually it will go to all other provinces.

Please support us as teachers by providing the Teacher Guides in Ebook format, so that we can buy it online and download it.

Community Manager said:

Hi Fathima

The Teacher's Guides are not available as ebooks yet. If you would like to buy the printed version of the Teacher's Guide then please contact our Customer Services Department on pearsonza.enquiries@pearson.com.

Alternatively you can go to your PNA, CNA or Adams Bookstore and ask them to order the Teacher's Guide for you.

Dear Louis

We are aware of the need for digital TGs and although we'd love to make them availablable right now, the content needs to be cleared by our rights and permissions team for digital usuage before we can make them availablable for sale online.

Having said that our content teams are working hard to ensure this process happens swiftly.

Any luck up to date?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Community Manager.   Powered by

|     |  Terms of Service